Direct Action Tactical (D.A.T) requires that shooters who have not completed training from another training center, where a certificate was issued, first attend Basic Handgun, either from D.A.T. or another training center. Because of the safety considerations inherent to firearms training, D.A.T. follows very strict safety protocols while maximizing the training value and experience of the shooter.
Below you will find information on Direct Action Tactical’s payment, cancellation, and refund policies. To review descriptions of training courses offered, please follow one of the following links:
- Payment IN FULL is required to secure a class seat.
- All Cancellations must me made by email: email@example.com
- The student must provide the following:
- REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION (provided with their email confirmation)
- NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, CLASS, and CLASS DATE.
- You will be provided with a CANCELLATION CONFIRMATION CODE
- All Refunds are subject to a $10.00 processing fee.
- Full Payments less the processing fee will be refunded if the student withdraws their registration up to 7 days before the class date.
- A maximum refund of 50% of the payment less the processing fee will be given to those students who withdraw up to 3 days before class start date.
- No Refund will be given to those students who withdraw from class within the 3 day deadline.
- However only those students who communicate by email or phone (TO RECEIVE THEIR CANCELLATION CONFIRMATION CODE) their intent to withdraw in advance of the class will be eligible to be wait listed for a future class based on availability, and apply their paid tuition to that class.
- D.A.T. staff reserves the right to refuse service and to remove people from the class.