Direct Action Tactical
Presents the 2nd annual
Wounded Warrior Project Fundraiser
Warrior Challenge: Medal of Honor Tribute
~~Veteran’s Day~~ November 9, 2013
Direct Action Tactical & Tango Down Airsoft Arena
are proud to bring you the 2013 Warrior Challenge!
If you liked Last year you’ll LOVE this year!!
* This year’s Warrior Challenge is a team event designed around the theme: “Tribute to Medal of Honor Recipients”. Participants may register individually or as a team of up to 4 people (individuals or groups of less than 4 will be combined with another group).
* Each team of 4 will compete with up to 3 other teams within their heat (Max 16 participants per heat).
* Each team will endure 4 stages of physical exercise (approx 10 min) broken up by an objective based Combative Airsoft Team Challenge (approx 10 min). This will be force on force play where you WILL be hit with air soft BB’s.
* While in your team houses you will be read a Medal Of Honor citation to drive your understanding of teamwork and esprit de corps.
* We encourage participants to embrace the spirit of the day and honor all those who have and are still serving our great country.
* To honor the brave men and women who are currently serving or have served in our Armed Forces– this event will be offered to our military heroes for a 50 – 100% discount (restrictions apply– see event sign up)
Total time required to complete event 30 min.
When: Saturday, November 9, 2013 Heats run from 10am until 5:30pm
Where: Direct Action Tactical Training Center
274a Granite Run Drive
Lancaster, PA 17601
Time: Participant Check in begins at 9:30 am (Required safety brief 30 min. before each heat that EACH participant MUST attend. Heats begin promptly in half hour increments.)
4 person teams – Heats begin at 10:00 am until 5:30pm(last heat)
Cost: $20/person if registered by September 15th
$25/person if registered between September 16th-October 1st
$30/person if registered between October 2nd-November 9th
DAY OF EVENT REGISTRATION $30/person
If you choose to register the day of the event you will be placed in the first OPEN heat slot and/or assigned to teams that are short team members (** BE ADVISED, YOU MAY NOT GET THE TIME YOU WANT IF YOU WAIT TO REGISTER ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT, AND COULD HAVE TO WAIT TO PARTICIPATE**)
**Individuals or teams of less than 4 participants will be combined with another group.